It's a neat addition to the adobe text toolset. You'll have to require the 10 player but in return you get the following:
- Additional character styles, including leading, ligatures, highlight color, underline, strikethrough, case, digit case, and more.
- Additional paragraph styles, including multi-column support with gutter width, last line justification options, margins, indents, paragraph spacing, and container padding values.
- Control of additional Asian text attributes, including Tate Chu Yoko, Mojikumi, Kinsoku Shori Type, and Leading model.
- You can apply attributes such as 3D Rotation, Color Effects, and Blend Modes to TLF text without placing it in a movie clip symbol.
- Text can flow across multiple text containers. These containers are called threaded or linked text containers.
- The ability to create right-to-left text for Arabic and Hebrew scripts.
- Support for bi-directional text, where right-to-left text can contain elements of left-to-right text. This is important for embedding English words or Arabic numerals within Arabic/Hebrew text, for example.